- Butter – 100gms
- Condensed milk -150gms
- Sour curd – 70gms
- Strawberry essence
- Flour – 150gms
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Baking powder – 1tsp
- Hot Water – 1/2 cup
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees for 10mins
- Add butter and condensed milk and whisk gently
- Next add sour curd and essence and whisk
- Sieve and add flour,baking soda and baking powder and mix gently
- Add hot water and whisk well
- Once the batter is in flowing consistency, it is perfect for us to bake.
- Transfer the batter to baking mould and bake at 180 degrees for 18-20mins.
- Remove from oven after done and let it cool for 15mins. Then de-mould it.
- Enjoy it as it is or top it with butter cream frosting like I did.
Happy New Year 2019!!!